Coming to training?
- Please ensure your child wears sports footwear, ideally basketball boots. If you have one, please bring a basketball but make sure your child’s name or initials is printed on it.
- We have water provided at the training hall, but ideally your child should bring their own water bottle. Water bottles should be left outside the playing area at all times
- If you arrive early for training and there is another team using the facility please dont enter the hall until the coach gives permission.
- Please bring €2 for hall rental.
- You will need to register with the club and basketball Ireland. Your coach can give you the relevant information
- Basketball Sizes: U8 – U12 Size 5, U13 – U14 Size 6, U15 Onwards: Girls Size 6 & Boys Size 7. If you dont have a ball, dont worry we can give you a loan of one to get started but ideally each child should have a ball to bring to training